Buy Now, Pay Later with
Pay in 4
4 bi-weekly, interest-free payments are automatically charged to your Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card. It’s simple and quick!
Spread the cost of a purchase over $1000 into 12 easy monthly payments*. Just select PayBright at checkout.
*Subject to credit approval.
What is Paybright?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online. By selecting PayBright as a payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
How do I use PayBright?
When you reach checkout, choose PayBright as your payment method.
Get Set Up
Use your mobile phone number to set up your PayBright plan within 60 seconds.
Enjoy Your Purchase:
Confirm your payment plan and pay later.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes. You’ll need:
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
- If your basket is eligible for ’Pay in 4’ with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
- If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity. You’ll then enter a few details for an instant decision. If you’re approved, you will set up your repayment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
- Using Pay in 4 will not affect your credit score.
- To learn more about PayBright and credit checks for Monthly Payments, please read this helpful FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
- For further information, please refer to PayBright’s FAQ page.